South Africa (Remote)
Yoco is looking for an eCommerce specialist to join our growth marketing’s eCommerce squad. As we innovate and develop the way we acquire and onboard small businesses across South Africa and beyond, we seek to continuously improve the customer journey. We are looking for someone with a passion and depth of experience in solving problems and successfully building and continuously improving our ecommerce stores and sign-up flows. Ideally, we imagine you should have a few solid years of product experience, preferably e-commerce or lead generation website product ownership.
- Drive the sign-up, ecommerce and conversion optimisation tactics.
- Help to consolidate our various sales channels and journeys.
- Build deep insights and empathy with your customers, identifying problems and opportunities to solve them.
- Work closely with the engineering and product teams to develop user stories, acceptance criteria and full business benefits, and convey the vision onwards. Collaborate closely with UX, design, data science, developers and external partners.
- Identify, measure, and validate customer needs and market opportunities quickly and iteratively
- 3+ years proven experience as a Product or eCommerce Manager or in a similar role
- Experience with shopify, woCommerce or similar.
- Experience in product lifecycle management, preferably in ecommerce or lead generation.
- Passion for product development with an extraordinary attention to detail
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Able to identify and implement experiments and AB tests.
- Experience in using data and metrics in decision making
- Strong written, visual, and oral communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders
- Experience within financial services or fintech is beneficial
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way