Marketing Automation Lifecycle Manager
Cape Town, Amsterdam, EMEA (Remote)
We believe in a world where independent endeavour thrives and there is no end to opportunity. A world where everyone can pursue business, participate and connect. That is why we strive to create unique products and experiences that delight people and increase wealth locally, making the world better through Open Commerce. If this excites you and you want to be part of something bigger than yourself, solving challenging problems that could make an actual difference in South Africa, then Yoco is the company for you.
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Lifecycle Manager to join our Growth Marketing Tribe's CRM Marketing squad. Working cross-functionally and collaboratively with customer engagement, product, and data team, you provide world-class customer journeys and communications to our rapidly expanding customer base. You will be instrumental in improving our customer experience simplifying and supporting the way our customers join and use our platforms. The ideal candidate will be well versed in Salesforce marketing cloud, Salesforce Pardot, or similar systems.
- Co-design and establish targeted email campaigns to support various marketing initiatives;
- Leveraging Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud data for segmentation and personalisation;
- Setup and manage reports and dashboards within the CRM;
- Establish, optimise and manage the quality of data capture and management;
- Identify and analyze pertinent trends, providing recommendations on optimization opportunities;
- Work closely with the broader marketing and acquisition teams to proactively find ways of improving business outcomes.
- 2+ years work experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot or similar CRM marketing platforms
- Solid experience using enterprise CRM solutions. Salesforce Marketing Cloud (preferred), SAP Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, or similar CRM enterprise platforms
- Solid HTML, CSS, AMPScript and SQL experience
- A proven track record of growing sales through CRM channels
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw meaningful insights from data across various platforms
- Understanding of Lifecycle/1:1 marketing (personalisation)
- Degree/diploma in Marketing, Business, or Communication
- Experience within fin-tech and/or a digital company is a big plus.
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way