Head of Product Partnerships
Cape Town, Amsterdam, EMEA (Remote)
Yoco is an African technology company that builds tools and services to help small businesses get paid, run their business better, and grow. We believe that by opening up more possibilities for entrepreneurs to be successful, we can help create more jobs and enable people to thrive.
- Build the strategy and approach for product partnerships at Yoco. You take ownership of why and how Yoco works with its partners in product technology. The value of partnerships is clearly defined and aligns with company-wide priorities and goals.
- Develop and manage a partnerships roadmap - in line with customers needs, new market requirements, and the competitive landscape.
- Define and build the team that is needed for partnerships to scale. Cultivate a win-win-win team culture that enables our merchants, partners and Yoco to thrive.
- Ensure that our brand values are aligned with and extend to those of our partners.
- Cultivate and manage executive relationships with C-levels at our key partners.
- Develop business and strategic cases for ‘first-of-their-kind’ partnership opportunities.
- Negotiate and close deals, ensuring that we manage our partner relationships well throughout the relationship.
We support and encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds, and value inclusive working practices. If you need adjustments to our interview process, please let us know. If you’d prefer to work part-time or as a job-share, we’ll facilitate this where we can.
- You've spent 10+ years building and leading high performing partner, sales and/or business development teams in a high-growth technology environment.
- You have a successful track record of developing and growing partnerships across partner categories, at an executive level.
- You can pair strong technical knowledge with an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape.
- You have deep experience in building and scaling high-performing partner teams.
- You have a demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome.
- You can demonstrate sound business judgment, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Financial services experience is a plus.
- Stay Connected
- Make Space to Explore
- Keep it Simple
- Master your Craft
- Get to know each other personally
- Say what you think and challenge me directly
- Be courageous and focus forward
- Don’t let ego get in the way